Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is me

Let me introduce myself and my family. I am a wife and mother of 3 very "special" rugrats.

Cierra Chante' 5 soon to be 6 years old & Je'Sai Jariah 2 years old




Ryleigh Renee Born 3/12/2009




My Hubby Juan and I married for 4 years on 11/14


I get my love crafts and cooking from my grandmothers. I somehow manged to be the ONLY member of my family who acquired there talent and passion for all things creative. My family usually teases me about my crocheting addiction and am frequently call and "old bag lady" or "grandmother".
My friends often refer to me as a "stepford wife" or "June Clever" because I am so domestic. There words not mine. I cant help it ... I just love to do it all. I like to think that I am a cross between a mild version of Brie and Gaby (desperate housewives ... another addiction). However, I will leave it up to you to decided.

I welcome all to contact me with any questions or comments, I love making new friends.


This my first time blogging, so excuse me if it is not very interesting at first. I will try to do better ... lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...