Sunday, April 26, 2009

Christening Dress and **update** on Hat Donation

So, I realized four days ago that my husband's family reunion in hot as hell Mississippi has been moved up to the weekend of July 10th. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing because I get to be in Cali for my birthday ... bad thing because I have much less time to complete the sundresses for the girls, as well as, Ryleigh Renee's christening dress. We plan on having her baptized at his childhood church on the 12th. Now I have three dresses to complete by 7/10/09. This is going to be a major challenge for me because they all are made of thread!!! The christening dress uses about 2500 yards of size 10 and the sundresses use a size 3. Here is how far I have gotten with the christening dress in the last 3 days.



Not looking to good for me is it? BTW, the pattern and picture of the completed dress can be found here.


Now due this, there is no way I will be able to complete my 50 hats by the end of May. I have completed quite a few and thanks to some awesome people on Raverly, I will still be able to make a large donation to the hospital by that time. I was just trying to challenge myself and get the hat donations done alone. Now it just seems like I have a new challenge.

Wish me luck guys.

1 comment:

Baptism Dress Mom said...

I wish you the best luck on the baptism dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...