Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brownie Bites

I got some new toys from Michaels today. The brownie bites pan, the new strawberry shortcake cake pan and the nascar cake pan. I have been trying to tell myself that I did not need all the new and cool brownie gadgets that Wilton has put out. However, I find myself slowly losing that fight. I plan on going back and getting the brownie batter mixer, the sugar shaker, and the shape cutters. Here is a list of all the awesome things they have that I want (scroll down).

**~**To my fam~ there are some GREAT gift ideas on there for Mother's day and my birthday (7/26) **~**

I got the cake pans (that I will probably never use) because A: they were on clearance and B: because I am a collector. Surprisingly, this things actually end up being worth money after they are discontinued.


Ciao

Nicole

Update 5/4

I made brownies today in my new pan and they came out great. I love the fact that you do not have to cut anything when there done and they are the perfect size for kids. Only negative thing is that they are a bit of a pain to get out even with cooking spray but it could just be that the pan is new.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...