Sunday, May 3, 2009

Homemade Waffles

I got a waffle maker earlier this week when I was out buying my sister a house warming gift. It is pretty cool because it is actually a three in one. It makes waffles in the shape of cows and ducks, regular square waffles, and a sandwich maker. The plates are interchangeable which makes for easy clean up. Which proved to be true after I tested out the cows and ducks for breakfast today.

I made the batter from scratch with a recipe I found here. They were super light and delicious. I added a bit extra sugar and vanilla to kick up the taste. Which I think was the reason they even taste great without syrup. Try the recipe yourself and let me know what you think or if you have one better.

Nicole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...