Monday, June 29, 2009

Big News

My family is moving to Louisiana

That's right, we are moving. Some people may not see it as good news but I think there are a lot of positives in it. For instance, my kids will have their own rooms and a backyard to place in, I will have crafting space (MAJOR NEED), and the best part of all ... I will be a home owner!!!

Now even with all that good I am still very torn apart by the fact that I will be leaving California, some damn good shopping, the beaches, but most of all my family. I hate having to leave them but it is what I have to do.

So, with all that said, if I have any readers in Louisiana that would like to show me the ropes of their crafting haven ,,, I would be so grateful. I would love to go out there already knowing some people. We will be moving to Baton Rouge and the only places I know for crafts and cooking are Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and WalMart. Let me know what else is out there. I would also like to hear from those who have kids. Where do you take your rugrats to?

Ciao

Nicole

ps. this is the reason for the lack of posts pertaining to crafts.

1 comment:

leah said...

Can't wait to meet you! Popped over from raverly and wanted to say hi! I'm a grad student at LSU (one year left on the phd woohoo!) and am always looking for new friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...