Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictures of the Party Dresses

Well, I said I would have pictures up from the party on Sunday. But, as you can see, I am a bit late. I am very sorry, I was caught up with spending time with my family that I have not seen in a long time.

Now, with out further delay ...




As you can see, I didn't get very good pictures either. So, I.O.U. some better pictures and I will get them up soon. I promise. I will also add the pattern for the girls dresses. As for mine, I don't like how the bodice turned out. It was too big and showed my bra in the back. That is why I was wearing a tank underneath.

On another note, I made more hair bows. The girls wore them for my baby brother's graduation.


I also want to show you the cake I made for my brother's grad party.

I love how she always looks so surprised in her pictures. lol.

His school mascot is a pirate and this is the picture on the football helmets. It is french vanilla, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...