Friday, June 12, 2009

Ryleigh's Sandals - Capri Sun Bag

These are RyleighRenee's sandals I made to match her sundress I made. Like I said in the last post, I'll have pictures of everyone in their outfits posted by Sunday.



I finished my dress yesterday, I just need to sew on the buttons. I like how it turned, but the hem of the dress is a bit tighter than I wanted.

Now this is something I made two weeks ago and have been dragging my butt about posting.

A Capri Sun Drink Pouch Bag!
I made this for Cierra, my oldest, to use as a DS carrying case. She got one for her 6th birthday last week. The bag was super easy to make. I just cleaned the juice bags out and sewed them together with regular thread.

Let me know what you think.

Ciao
Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sister that your blog is super cool and super cute. I love seeing and hearing about my babies. The capri sun bag you made was a great idea and very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...