Sunday, June 21, 2009

What I Have Been Up To

So I have been very busy these past two weeks. I have been making a whole bunch of baby stuff. My friend Victoria is having her second baby girl in August and her baby shower is the Day Before My Birthday!

Anyways. I have been crocheting and sewing up a storm. I want to put up pictures of all of my work but I have to wait until the end of July (after the shower) so that I don't kill the surprise.
One thing I can show you is a mock up bib I made today. I will be making some of these for her ( in better fabric of course).

I like how it turned out. I need to work on my stitching and add some decor. But like I said, It is a mock up. Let me know what you think.

Ciao
Nicole

ps. I almost forgot, I just opened a shop on shop hand made.com go check it out. I will be adding more things in the next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...