Friday, July 31, 2009

My Website is Online

After months of nagging (which I hate to do), bitching, whining, demanding, and complaining, my website is finally done! My husband has had it up and online for a week now and just had to add the links. We are still missing my shop handmade link, but you can CLICK HERE and find it. There site was not working last night so it did not get put on. Hopefully it will be up soon, but until then you can just use the link above.

Please check it out and tell me what you think. I would love to here your thoughts.

www.SUPERIORCreations.net

Also, if you are interested in a website or need any graphic/print work done, my hubby can do that for you. I think he is awesome, but I may be partial. Oh, and I an sure he won't take as long to yours and he did mine (lol). Here is his site if you are interested. . .


Ciao

Nicole

ps ... I just read my homepage, and there are some spelling errors that my hubby missed. So please look at the site with kind eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...