Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stress Created Outfits

I have been really stressed out lately due to my family's reaction to my move. Normally I would fix that with a trip to Micheals, WalMarts (fabric section), or a book store. However, due to the move I really can't afford to spend any money.

So ... I crafted and this was the result...

A pillowcase dress for Cierra Chanté


I also made JéSai Jariah a Lightning McQueen outfit.

I made the pattern for the shorts myself, as well as, the shirt. I am really proud how they turned out. Let me know what you think.

Ciao

Nicole

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hey Nicole-
I have to say that I'm really sad to see you go but I understand you have to do what's best for your family. It kind of sucks that we haven't been able to get together. I love looking at your projects, you are very talented and creative. I hope to continue seeing your talents even after you move and wish you all the best!
~Donna~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...