Sunday, September 13, 2009

Buttermilk Pancake Puffs

My mother-in-law bought me this cast iron skillet a while back as a just because gift. I had never heard of the skillet until she gave it to me. I want to say that I have had it for almost two years and this is the first time I have ever used it. It can with instructions ... but they never made sense to me until today for some reason. So here I am using my Puff Skillet to make breakfast for dinner.


Here is my little helper

The pan (it has oil in it and is heating up)



The batter on the stove. They really do look like basic pancakes, until you turn them over.

The turning part can be a bit tricky.


Flipped puffs in the skillet

Here they are. The batter makes like a billion, but I promise you, they will not last.
Please pardon the lack of presentation
They are super yummy and I can not wait to make more. Oh, and I found the site with the crazy infomercial.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...