Friday, September 25, 2009

Gifts for Baby D

I have been working on the gifts for my youngest sister Nisha's baby. He is to be born January 4th, 2010. However, let my family tell it, he will be born during Christmas break (one way or another).
He is my sisters first and the first grandchild in the family that did NOT come from me (lol).

Anywho.

I can't really post much info about it, because I don't want to spoil her surprise. But here are some snapshots of the first few things I have finished.

This gift is a design of my own.



This gift is inspiration from Julie Armstrong Holetz. I took her one piece design and made some changes to fit what I wanted to make. I think it came out great! I contacted her about posting my version of the pattern on my blog so you guys could make it if you wanted to. I am just waiting for her to get back to me.


If you have ravelry, you will be able to see the gifts sooner then those who don't by clicking here and here.

I am still working on the rest of the gifts and will post them as I finish them.

Ciao

Nicole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...