Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sprinkle Butter Cakies Recipe

Like I said last week, 9/11 was my baby brother Ronnie's 18th birthday. Which sadly makes him a man and not my little baby anymore (tears).
So, in honor if his birthday I made him some cakies. Since I am not in Cali to make him his usual confetti cake with strawberries and white icing (his words), I am going to send him these and hopefully they will make him just as happy as the cake use to.

Here they are ... Sprinkle Butter Cakies.


Sprinkle Butter Cakies (makes 28)

1 Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter (soft)
2 large eggs (room temp
)
1/4 cup of sprinkles (any ki
nd you want)

Crisco No-Stick Spray with flour
(any no-stick spray will do but it would be better if it had flour in it)


Preheat oven to 325

Mix butter and eggs together on medium speed until well blended

Slowly add cake mix and sprinkles until a soft dough is formed

Greased pan lightly

Use a TBSP cookie scoop or large dinner spoon to scoop dough onto pan a 2 inches apart

Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown

Cool on cooling rack

Enjoy!

These cookie will taste great with cream cheese icing, OOOO or some vanilla ice cream!


I would really love to find a recipe that tells you how to make these darn things from scratch. I have one to make red velvet cakies but I can not find one to make anything other than chocolate. I know it is as simple a reducing the liquid, but by how much is the question. If anyone knows PLEASE SHARE =0)

If you try this recipe please let me know. I would love to hear what you think. Share in the comments below.


Ciao

Nicole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...