Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Have Conquered Craft Mountian!

That is right people I did it!!! I finally have my crafting space. It is small and kinda dark but I love it because it is better than any set up I have had before. So with out further ado ...

Here are some flash back pictures of what it looked like before
(hee hee ... you thought it would be the finished product)


Craft Mountain

Those pictures were taken 8/31/09. That was Craft Mountain before I ever touched it. Here it is 9/14/2009 when I first started to climb up to the top...

All of my yarn


My son helping his dad hang shelves for me.




Looking good right. Coming along nicely.
Ok. So here is ALL of the stuff back in the corner that still needs a place. Starting to see the problem.


And now after months of of climbing ... I HAVE MADE IT TO THE PROMISE LAND!


I just want to give a shout out to all the good men and women we lost in the process. Their contributions and dedication will not be forgotten. They all get the 21 glue gun squirt salute.

LMAO, sorry, I kind of went off on a tangent there. Really, I am glad it is done. I think it still needs work. My friend ODC and I still think there is a lot of organizing to do. If I had my may it would be much prettier with matching storage containers and what not. However, I am a "green" woman on a budget.

Now all I need to do is find the time in between my baking to actually use it. Oh, and since Craft Mountain is not really a "mountain anymore ... she needs a new name, any suggestions?

Ciao

Nicole

4 comments:

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Wow, what an amazing craft room. It looks great.

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

Thank you very much Phyllis. It would be great if I could spend more time in it. Lol.

sillyghirl said...

This really looks good! Wait until you start working with natural yarns, you'll need the ENTIRE room!! :o)

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

Lol. I already need the entire room! I created my little corner to contain all that I already HAD not thing about what I was OBVIOUSLY going to still be buying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...