Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I just made a super delicious batch of cookies by accident!

Yes, that is right, by accident. My hubby asked me for some chocolate chip cookies and I was happy to oblige. In the process of getting things together, I realized that we did not have anymore chocolate chips.

OOOOOOOhhhh Noooo!

So, I offered to make "Inside Out" cookies (my name) with white chocolate chips and chocolate dough instead. He agreed that that would do. I started on the dough and got everything mixed together. Then I noticed it ... we only had HALF a bag of white chocolate chips!

OOOOOOHHHHH My!

Once again I had to go to my hubby with said news ... I told him we only had half a bag of the white chips and a whole bag of the Reese's peanut butter chips. We agreed that is would be better to I use the bag of Reese's chips.

Here is what we got ...

Dough
Cookies


Now yes ... they do look a little like "something else ..." but I swear they are AWESOME!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...