Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bit By The Sewing Bug

Ever since I made myself an apron last week ... I have not been able to stop sewing! I have made two more aprons and some jean recon for my oldest. Check it out.


This is the super cute cupcake apron I made. I took this picture before I added the bib to it.


Here it is with the bib. Isn't just so kitschy retro?!
This is the skirt I made for my oldest out of some jeans. They had holes in the knees but I just could not toss them out. So ... we ended up with a skirt. I had to add some denim to the sides because it was a little to tight around her hips and butt.

Now this WONDERFUL creation is for ME! It is another apron I made and I think it is my favorite!



I think it totally works either way!

Let me know what you think.


Photobucket

ps. don't forget about the giveaway!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...