Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy Weekend

Hey again everyone,

This is my SECOND post today. I normally don't do this but there what so much going on that I wanted to share. Like I said in the last post, today is my ONLY son's 3rd birthday and I have a made a few things. Check them out...

Here is the skirt I made for Ryleigh.



This is Cierra in her skirt. I used the same fabric but just made different skirts.




Here is the handsome birthday boy in his shirt that I made with a freezer paper stencil. I made some for his cousin as a birthday present.




I have tutorials for the shirt, skirts, and cake. If any one is interested in seeing those let me know in the comments below. If not I may only post one of two of them.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Back in the Bay said...

awweee the kids are all sooo gosh darn cute!!! i like the girls skirts! I really really like sai sai shirt! love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...