Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IT'S MY BLOG-I-VERSARY!

That's right! one year ago today I posted my VERY FIRST POST! I was very excited and a little nerves. I remember telling my Hubby that I wanted to start a blog and he said "you will start it but you will never keep up with it."

Well ...HA! I proved him wrong! I am sooo proud of my little creation and I can't wait to do more. I plan on making some changes to the way it looks and the things I post. For example, I want to start having designated posting days, guest bloggers, and a few more surprises.

Thanks for sticking around and taking an interests in my ramblings. I hope I continue you to keep you entertained.

*Edited to add*

I would also like to get your opinion on ads. I have been considering adding some to my blog, but I really don't want it to be covered with clutter on the sides that people don't really look at anyway. If you think that adding add and links to sites that similar to mine would be a good idea let me know. I would love to have the reader's feed back.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...