Okay. Back to the point...
While doing RyleighReneé's hair the other day, I realized that the headband I was using was SUPER easy to make.
Keep reading to make one too ...
- Ribbon (at least 5/8in. I tired it with 3/8 and was not a huge fan of it) Also, keep in mind that if you use a ribbon with a "printed" design on it It will be slightly stiffer than ribbon without it.
- Elastic (1/4 in for 5/8 ribbon or 1/8 in for 3/8ribbon)
- Ruler and/or child it is for
Pull the ends of the ribbon together and sew them together as well.
And there you have it ... A nice and simple headband.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 1/2in long.
- Heat seal the ends.
- Glue one side to the back of the ribbon. Let it cool.
- Wrap the other end of the ribbon around the headband and glue the other end to the same spot as the first.
- Than you can simply use ANY barrette with the headband by clipping it to the loop you just made.
I would love to see what you make with this and any other tutorial I post. So please send me your pictures.