Friday, April 9, 2010

Crochet Dress Update

I really have not been working on this as much as I had planned. I love the pattern it is 3 very simple pattern repeats. I am a little less than half way down with the first part. I just have not really been itching to work on it.


bird's eye view

I think it has a lot to do with the drab color and my eye being drawn to more things like this ...


Do you remember this. I posted about this pattern around the same time last year. The thing is after searching forever to find the yarn and waiting forever to get it and I never made the dresses. The sad thing is ... I picked this pattern BECAUSE I could make my girls matching dresses. Now, I have to choose which one will get the dress with the yarn I already have. Yes, 3000 yards of orange and most of it might go to waist. This really brings a tear to my eye.

Anywho. Once I finish the Raleigh Belle dress AND all of the baby shower gifts I will be making one of my girls that dress.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...