Thursday, April 29, 2010

I MUST BUY MORE OF THIS

click of picture for link to yarn
I found this at Hobby Lobby when I was looking for yarn to make the Raleigh Belle dress. I don't think you can really see it in the pictures but it SPARKLES. I forgot all about it until I was digging in a yarn box I have. When I seen this I just had to have it. I considered using it for the dress but it was going to cost to much. But I just could not leave the store without one.

I think I will use this yarn to make her a NEW baptism gown. Yes, I know, I started one ages ago and never finished it because we ended up postponing the whole thing. Well now she has REALLY outgrown it without ever even wearing it. So I have to make something new ... if we ever figure out when we will do it.

Anywho.

Like I said yesterday, I will be hitting up Hobby Lobby on Friday and I know I will have to get more.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...