Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ryleigh's Wrap Redo {Crochet Today}

I finished the wrap for Roo Thursday night. I was finally able to get some pictures of her in it. They still didn't come out great. But these are the best of the bunch ... she just would not sit still.

Here is what I did ...

  • I followed the patterns gauge and my motifs measured 5 1/2in by 5 1/2in
  • I made 2 rows of 3 motifs.
  • To make the sleeves I started from the end of the wrap and sl st (slip stitched) across 3 sets of ch 4 (chain 4).
  • Sc (single crochet) across the"body" section just to give it a finished look.
I think that the sleeves are a bit to tight under her arms. Next time I would sl st in 2 set of ch 4 instead of the 3 I did this time. I think the size I made could fit a child that wears 24 months but if the sleeve is made with the way I just recommended. It definitely fits 12-18 months very well.

* pattern can be found in Crochet Today May/June 2010 issue.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...