Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Yarn Is Not Stupid Anymore ... See What I Have Done

I have forgiven my yarn and hooks for making me mad the past two weeks. They apologized by getting some act right! So I took them out of time out. LOL.

Here is the Raleigh Belle dress. I had to frog pretty much ALL of the skirt to figure out where the problem was. So, I am back where I was the last time I gave you and update.



notice the big ball of frogged yarn.

In these less than stellar pictures, I was trying to show you how the dress will look on the one it is intended for ...

However ...

She was being less than cooperative. But this one is kind cute.

When the Raleigh Belle yarn was put on time out, I decided to start on the Blossoming Beauty dresses from LAST YEAR. It is still on time out, but I think I will pick it up again tomorrow. Here is where I am at...


I finished all of the flowers and the front of the bodice. But ... I get to frog the bodice because my gauge is off. I checked it before I started, but I must have been frustrated or something because it is really tight now.

I also thought you might be interested to see just how much yarn it will take to make both dresses...

3000+ yards of this stuff

I will be busy. Oh, and I still have to hit up Hobby Lobby to get the yarn for my Wrap Redo and ANOTHER project I found for myself.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Shervondria said...

Nicole,

I love your website. You are such a talented person. I love the way you involve the kids as well. I think I checked out your website. Let Cierra know that Ms. Cox will be the best teacher she ever had! LOL you know why...Anywho I hope all is well and I hope your doing a happy dance because I left you a comment.

Love and miss you,
Shervondria

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

Thanks so much. That really means a lot coming from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...