Monday, May 10, 2010


I FINISHED LAST NIGHT!! Thank goodness. As much as I loved the dress it has been a pain to make. I say that because I kept making so many darn mistakes. I blame the yarn … but that is another story. I really like how it turned out, but I would have preferred a different color combo.

Something that really pissed me off about this project was the yarn. I think I used a total of 12 balls of yarn and 10 of them had knots in the yarn. 2 of them had more than one. It is really frustrating to be making a project this big and to have the yarn be full of knots. Other than that problem, I really did like the stuff I used.

I have not weaved in any ends or attached the flowers, but I need a break from this thing. I will probably do it by this weekend and then post some pics of Cierra in the dress.



Anonymous said...

lovely job, Cole. you make crafters proud everywhere :)

deltapurl said...

How cute!

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

thanks hun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...