Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why I've Been Away

You may have noticed that I have not posted anything this week. It is not because I have nothing to share ... because I have lots. It is because I have been dealing with a sick baby. My youngest, RyleighRenée, has had a fever and elevated heart rate since Tuesday and the doctors have no clue why. Her fever has been between 101.5 to 105.6!

We spent all day at the doctors and all night in the ER yesterday. She has NO other symptoms. She is not lethargic, no runny nose, no vomiting ... NOTHING but the fever. So we are all stumped. This is day three and still no change. So as soon as thing get better with my baby I will let you all know and I will start posting again. Thanks for understanding.


Photobucket
FYI ... there may not be a Make It Monday next week.

2 comments:

EntwinedEssentials said...

Nicole, I hope everything's okay. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care!

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...