Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Endless Crochet Cardi Update #1

I have actually gotten pretty far. Not as far as I could be if I could FOCUS, but life always has to interrupt right. You know the drill ... Mom tries to crochet than the kids want to eat or a diaper needs to be changed. I mean my goodness... can't they SEE I am BUSY. (lol)

Anywho.

Here is where I am and will probably be for a week or so.

Why you ask? Well it is simple. I have ANOTHER swap to do and I am very excited about it. So I am working on a few things for my partner. I plan to have time to work on the cardi here and there but it will not be my soul project for awhile. I will post pictures and things of the stuff I make for her AFTER she receives the box.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...