Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Keep The Learning Going

As a kid I would have hated this but as a parent I think it is a necessity. What am I talking about you ask?

Summer Learning

Having your kids continue to practice what they learned this year as well as learning NEW things to be ahead for the next. And it is really easy to do with the help of the internet. You don't have to shell out the dough for the "fancy" workbooks they sale at the bookstores or even sit down and come up with some stuff yourself. You just simply search, click, and print. It is that easy. Then your kids will be just that much smarter for the next teacher.

Here are a few of the sites I use for my wee ones:

Math




Telling Time



For a little bit of everything



Soft School this site also has online games


These are just a few of the sites I use. I hope you check them out. Also, don't forget to have them read.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...