Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What Should I Do?

I have been toying with the idea of opening a yarn boutique for years now. But lately it has felt more like a NEED than a mere desire. I think it would be a super fun thing for me to do. I mean I spend most of my day with yarn and most of my house is covered in it ...so why not?

Well, for starters, I have NO CLUE where to start or where the boutique would be. Not to mention the LACK of capitol. But even with those "minor" set backs ... I can not shake the idea. I think about it all day, what it would look like, where it would be, what kind of yarn I would sell, and the list goes on and on.

One thing I do know is that i just don't want to sell yarn. I want to sell all of the notions of course, but I also want to sell really nice beads and fabric. Sometimes you just need those kinds of things.

I would really like your help and opinions of this guys. Tell we what you like and don't like about your current yarn store. Tell we what you WISH they had. What would your IDEA yarn store be like? Oh, and where do I start? Anything would be helpful at this point. So let me know in the comments. I would be forever grateful.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...