Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Shower Set For The Ravelry Friend

The first of two packages was received and here is what I sent.


Two pairs of Maryjane Skimmers. Raspberry Ice in size 3 months and Iced Lemonade in a size 6 months.



Three sets of clippies lined with no slip grip.


Elastic ruffle infant headband. There is a ribbon loop attached to clip various bows and flowers to it.
This is a REVERSIBLE car seat cover. It attaches to the car seat handles to keep the baby covered. There is a snap to keep the flaps from flying open. Great to keep out the winter chill or the summer sun!



 I also sent a baby sleep sack and a dozen of my FABULOUS chocolate chip cookies.






2 comments:

EntwinedEssentials said...

Did you make all of that? I would love to know how you did the car seat cover! Everything is simply gorgeous!

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

I did make all of it. I plan on doing a car seat cover post but I am still working out the pattern details and what not. I am glad you like it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...