Friday, July 30, 2010

Epic Fail Friday



 We have another hat this week. I seen this hat in a patten book and really wanted to make it. It was a pattern for a baby hat that looked like an acorn. I didn't have the right yarn at the time so I figured I would improvise. I believe I used Red Heart Soft but I am not 100% on that. I also figured I would ad a few stitches and rows to make up for the thin yarn.


 As you can see ... it didn't really work out. This was suppose to be for my son when he was about a year old. The hat is TOO BIG for my husband's head ... so of course it was not going to fit my toddler. I am now thinking about trying again for someone's baby shower gift, but with the RIGHT yarn. I will post pic if I do.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...