Monday, July 19, 2010

MAKE IT MONDAY ~ Chocolate Chip Cookie CUPCAKES




 Yes we are baking cookies INSIDE of cupcakes. Cool right?  I know... I thought so too.



What you need:

Yellow or Chocolate cupcake batter
Chocolate chip cookie dough 
(homemade or frozen)
What to do:

     1. Make your cookie dough.


If you are using ready made cookie dough, place it in the freezer for 2 hours or over night as well.

     2. Mix your cupcake batter.


     3. Bake the cupcake/cookies for 20-25 minutes. Let the cupcake/cookies cool in pan for 10 minutes before cooling completely on cooling rack.




 One thing you may not know about me is I hate to make frosting or icing. Not that I am not a fan I just hate to make it. I either end up with way to much that I end up wasting because I don't ever use it or I don't make enough. So as you may have guessed I did not make any this time. I tell my family... if you want some icing grab the Ready Whip and have at it. I did actually whip up a small batch of cream cheese icing for these but I do not think the flavor of the icing goes well with the cupcake.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats got to be the COOLEST thing ever!!!

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...