Friday, July 23, 2010

*New* Epic Fail Friday

 Yesterday I decided I would go through all of my UFO's and projects that need to be frogged so that I could start clearing up some space in my little craft corner. Well, doing that I found some really ... umm ... interesting projects. I had stuff in there from 6 years ago until now. So you can imagine the crap I have created over the years. The stuff I found has inspired me to create this *New* weekly post called ...


Now as you know, I am perfect in every way and everything I make is perfect. I never make mistakes or things that look like crap. I am super creative and everything I try always works out like magic.

 YEAH RIGHT!


 Here is the first of MANY epic fails. This was SUPPOSE to be a witches hat for my oldest to wear to crazy hat day last year. It was right around Halloween so I thought it would be perfect. Not really.


 I found the pattern on Ravelry.com. I followed the pattern perfectly and it still ended up like this. So this fail REALLY wasn't my fault. I think had it worked like it was suppose to, it would have been perfect for crazy hat day.

 Okay, so I will posting my fails until I run out. I would love for you all to send me some pics of your EPIC FAILS. I will post them on the blog and won't use names if you don't want me to. I think it would be fun, don't you? If you are interested in sharing you can send your pictures to me at Creator[at]SupeiorCreations[dot]net.  Oh, and feel free to comment on this less than stellar project. I won't be hurt.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...