Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not My Norm. But I Could Not Keep Silent!

First let me start by asking if you have heard of Hulu.com? 

It is a website where you can watch tv and movies for free. There are limited commercials but you can watch pretty much anything for free when you want to.

So now that you know what it is, let me get to the point of this post. There is a new show/ mini show on Hulu called ...


There has only been three episodes so far but I ♥ it! What drew me in the most was the third episode. I was so impressed I watched it twice last night. I really think you should check out the show. I have posted the first three episodes below. If you watch nothing else ... watch the third one! It to me is the best out of all three.

Episode 1~ The Tale of Trevor Drift



Episode 2 ~ AntiGravity Heroes




MY FAVORITE! Episode 3 ~ Robot Lovestory




So far the episodes have not gone over 10 minutes but I can not wait until the next one comes on!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...