Sunday, August 15, 2010

What I Am Working On ... Have you guessed yet?

On Wednesday I posted about a project I am currently working on but didn't really say WHAT is was. Have you figured it out yet? If not, here are a few more clues ...


Do you know yet? Okay well how about this ...



Do you know now?
 I am done with all the parts, I just have to put them all together. That will happen sometime this week. When I finish this little beauty I will start on the next project. Here is a clue to that ...


Oh and I am not sure if I mentioned this before, but the things I am working on now are for a baby shower layette I was commissioned to make. Stay tuned to find out what they are all.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like a doll to me! well kinda! lol! am I right -Keena

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

Close but not really ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...