Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Baby Set


That's right folks… More baby stuff. This time it is all about Strawberries!
So let's cut to the cuteness …

 

 

 
This are my first completed knit baby gift. I am really please how it turned out. The hat and booties are both from patterns that can be found on Ravelry.com. I did change the pattern for the booties. They were just a simple pair but I added the crochet trim and the beads to give them a more strawberry appearance. I can't wait to see the little monkey in the set. If I have the time, I plan to also make two more things to go with the set.
Oh… here are some pictures of the inside. I always wonder what the other side of peoples work looks like. Do they hide all the mess, madness, and fails back there like I do?

 

2 comments:

EntwinedEssentials said...

Very cute! Where do you get your tags/labels?

Nicole ~ The Diva said...

Thanks and the labels are from http://www.namemaker.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...