Monday, September 20, 2010

Make It Monday ~ Sour Cream & Onion CHIPS Chicken



This recipe came to me from a friend who got it from her friend and NOW I give it to you. There really isn't a name for it ... my kids refer to it as "the chip chicken" ... so call it what you will. Now on to the chicken goodness...

I did not get a Final picture ...sorry

 
What you need:
Chicken strips or breast
Bag of Sour Cream & Onion Lays
1 or 2 eggs
(depending on the amount of chicken)
Seasoning of your choice
(I used Italian blend and Nature's Seasoning}

 
Bake in an oven preheated to 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.

They are some yummy little things aren't they?



  Edited: Chicken will be crispier if chips are crushed by hand.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...