Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pieces of Love Cake & I’m Sorry


Hi.
It's been awhile hasn't it?
I mean with the exception of the regular Make it Monday posts ... I really have not been around have I?
I know.
I know.
I am a bad blogger.
Life has just gotten in the way lately.
So I guess I owe you an apology?
I'm Sorry!
I really am.
Can you forgive me?
. . .

You already have

. . . 

Well than let's move on.

 
So yesterday among the chaos I was FINALLY able to decorate a cake that I made late last week. It did not turn out how I had planned before I started do to an unforeseen mistake . . . it can out great none the less.
I call it 

Pieces
of
Love

 
My initial plan was to make it look like this

Well the top tier anyway.
I found this beauty on Martha Stewart's Wedding site.
There are a few more on there I want to try AFTER I give the one above a second go around.

 
Okay . . . on a side note. I've been taking the Wilton fondant course for the last two weeks now. Today is class 3 of 4 and I am really enjoying myself.
I have been meaning to share what I have learned with you all but I have not had the time. If nothing else I will definitely blog about the last class next week and all that I have learned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...