Saturday, October 30, 2010

Changes & Choices

As you may have notice there have been MANY changes to the blog lately.
I have been trying to the best way to present myself to you all and I have been struggling.
But I think I may have found something that works...
for now.

I like the layout finally!
However, I am not married to the colors and Definitely NOT the background.
I am still trying to get the
Fabulous Hubby
to create something for me ... but that is about as easy as getting dogs to use the toilet.
SO, I am stuck with what I have for now.

I would like to know what you all think about the final 
(for now☺) product.

And how about those buttons?
(that I made by myself ... go me)

So please take a moment and let me know, in the comments below, what you think.
Please be honest but KIND! I don't take negative criticism well.
If it is not put mildly
I may have to find you
and
poke you with a BIG stick... really hard!


Nicole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...