Wednesday, October 20, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA! ~ Make Monday ~ Special Treat!

Well, I know today is not Monday but there are so many things I want to show you all in the month of October and not enough Mondays.
So, I decided to use a Wednesday.
Hope you don't mind.
Anywho.
On to the treats...

 

I sent this to my daughter's class yesterday.

 
It is very quick and easy to make. Great those people who want to send treats to school but can't don't bake.

 
What you need:
Wilton Pumpkin Cake Pan
(I bought mine 2 years ago AFTER Halloween {70% off} and this is the first time I am using it)
Rice Krispie Cereal
2 Bags of Marshmallows
Butter
Orange Food Coloring
(I used the gel)
12 in Cake Board covered with Wax Paper

 
What to do:





Once cooled, flip pan on to covered cake board. Tap lightly and gently lift the pan away from treat.



Using wax paper, trace the shapes of the face on the top of the pan and cut them out.


Make sure you do NOT press hard with any knife you use. It will cut/scratch and damage your mat.



Place the pieces on the indents of the treat and press gently.

Voila!



Nicole



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...