|ghost. Drawn free hand.|
- As you reach the lines to made while tracing, use your brush to blend some of the paint from the lines with the paint in the center.
- If you are using multiple colors, make sure that they touch as much as possible without distorting your picture. This will keep the image together when it dries.
|dripping blood. Drawn free hand.|
- If you use wax paper or plastic wrap, tape it down so it does not slide or curl up in the middle of your work (trust me).
- The thicker the paint is the thicker the cling will be. The ones I made are thin and stretch a bit but they still work. I am just afraid they will tear. So go thick.
- These can also be made drawing the pictures free hand. Like the "blood" and the ghosts.
- You can draw on these once they are dry with permanent marker.
- DO NOT use Plexiglas for this. I tried it and thought it would work great ... FAIL.
- Almost anything can be added to them while they are wet. Glitter, seed beads, color sand ... play with it and see.
- This project will stain fabrics so be very careful when making things. Cover surfaces and wear clothes you would not mind messing up if you have an accident.