Monday, October 18, 2010

Something New

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I have done something new on my blog (besides the background). I have added a thing called page breaks. It basically shortens what you see in the post, UNLESS you want to read more.

Here is how it works. Click on the link right below this and it will take you to the rest of this post. I prosmise it is not spam and that you WILL stay on my blog.

Now see, what did was shorten what was show on the home page so that you don't have to scroll for days to get to the post you want.

It will take me some time to get this done to ALL the post but I will eventually have it done and will be using it on all future post. Let me know what you guys don't like this idea since you will be the ones using it more then me.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...