Friday, December 3, 2010

Red Velvet Cheesecake

I made one the other day and finally got a chance to post about it.
Sorry for the crappy picture.

 
  I would tell you it taste GREAT but I have no idea since I am NOT a fan of Cheesecake.
However,
the others who have tasted it say it is DELICIOUS! I just really like the way it looks.

 
On a different note... WHY has it been SO hard for me to find a simple RECTANGLE cookie cutter?
I have been searching the web for the last two days and cannot find one that is cheaper than $5 and that does not have a $5-$7 shipping charge.
I have even looked at local stores and they barely even have regular square ones.
WTH?
I know everyone wants all the fancy stuff (I know I do) but we STILL need the basics available too right?
~sorry for that little rant~
Nicole

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...