Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Final Post and New Beginings


Hello All.

It has been a LONG time since I have posted on here and I want to make it official that I will NOT be posting on here anymore.

I have moved on to greener pastures.  I am now Sugar and Stitches. I made this change for 2 reasons ... 
1-I am baking way more than anything else
and 
2- I am in the process of trying to make it a career and not just a hobby.

I would love for you all to follow me on my NEW journey since we had such good times here.

This is all of my NEW info:



email = TheCoolKid{AT}SugarandStitches.net

If you do choose to follow me please let me know that you came for Superior Creations so that I can feel the love =0).

Also, just a little incentive ... there is a MAJOR giveaway happening on the new page as well.
Just in case you wanted to know.

Thanks forever.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...